The financial advisor/planner for people who think they can’t afford one. Don’t pay way too much for financial advice or planning!
Advice-Only, Flat-Fee. Fee-Only. Fiduciary. Honest. Ethical. Altruistic. Transparent. Inexpensive.
You’ll love us if…
- You want to know the actual, mathematical date you can retire or be financially independent
- You’re in your 30s-50s and don’t want to work until you’re 65
- You’re think you’ll have to work until you die
- You want the best retirement possible
- You want a mentor, to understand your current investments and fees (do you, currently?)
- You need strategic tax planning (forward looking) not tax preparation (backward looking)
- You need a Total Financial Makeover (kill debt & invest)!
- You want a clear, personalized, precise guide/roadmap to your financial independence or retirement date, not a rough metric
We currently have just 5 new client openings, beat the end-of-year/new year’s resolution rush before we book up!
We’re different – very different! We formed our inexpensive, ethical, flat-fee fee-only fiduciary investment advisor/retirement planning company to help those who want an early exit from the hamster wheel (FIRE), or need to make up for lost time in preparing for retirement, their children’s education, and other life goals.
Who else has transparent, up-front and understandable pricing? We don’t bleed you out on AUM rate-table fees from your investment account, where you can’t see them, or charge more just because you have more!
- One-time retirement/life/investing/FIRE plans – your roadmap to the rest of your financial life and goals
- One-time tax planning/review to prepare a strategy for this year and future years
- Virtual, private education/mentoring on investing, FIRE, retirement planning, and many other personal finance topics
- Ongoing, year-round financial guidance – we do this cooperatively with you and mentor you
- Pralana Retirement Calculator file review/analysis
- One-off meetings/projects for a very low hourly charge
- Keeping our costs, and fees in the funds we recommend to you, ultra low, so that every possible dollar goes toward your investment growth.
- Keep your financial plan simple and easy to understand, a simple living document not a one-time huge file.
- Ensure that your investments are in line with your own personal risk tolerance, income needs, and timeline, so you can sleep well!
- Make sure you don’t pay a dollar more than you need to for taxes
- Not casting you aside because you don’t have $500,000 or $1,000,000 to get started.
We are veteran-owned! See the common questions/answers on this page, our FAQ page, and our Rates page for further detail. We look forward to working with you!